Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

the story of us, chapter 14.


Ok, so if I was more technological, I am sure I would know a better way of doing this. And, I can think of other ways--but they involve way more time than I want to invest. So, here's my next best idea: Go to this video and click "play". This was the song I entered the wedding to... Now you can feel like you were there! ;) 





At our rehearsal dinner:


Rehearsal:

The big day!


Programs:


Ceremony:







Vows...

"I now pronounce you man & wife"!!



Just so happy to finally be together... forever!













Reception:



August 25, 2007



Thank you to all of you who made this journey down memory lane even more fun
by taking it with me. It means a lot to me!

1 comment:

  1. Had so much fun reading your story :) Thanks for sharing it with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete