Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Ain't Nothin'....




More than once during a day, I find myself saying (even if only internally): "There's nothing like it!"

Here's my list of top unbeatables:

"There's nothing like...."

  • "...A hot shower." --Oh, yes. I do say this to myself during every hot shower. Right after the words, "Ahhhh" and "Thank you, Lord." It is luxury, bliss... ok, moving on.
  • "...A sparkly clean and perfectly organized fridge."-- So why is it so hard for me to motivate myself to stay on top of that?
  • "...A bite of dark chocolate late in the afternoon." --No explanation needed.
  • "...A massage after a day of lugging babies and who knows what else around." -- Deep breath in, long breath out....
  • "...A view of 'my' mountains out my back door." -- Never fails to inspire awe.
  • "...A hug from my loves." --Delicious.
  • "...A cup of smell-good coffee and uninterrupted conversation." -- Does that actually happen these days?

What's on your list? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...

    -a warm cup of tea on a cold day
    -a completely clean house
    -enthusiastic doggie love/greeting when you've been gone for a few days

    I like your dark chocolate and hugs too!

    ReplyDelete