More than once during a day, I find myself saying (even if only internally): "There's nothing like it!"
Here's my list of top unbeatables:
"There's nothing like...."
- "...A hot shower." --Oh, yes. I do say this to myself during every hot shower. Right after the words, "Ahhhh" and "Thank you, Lord." It is luxury, bliss... ok, moving on.
- "...A sparkly clean and perfectly organized fridge."-- So why is it so hard for me to motivate myself to stay on top of that?
- "...A bite of dark chocolate late in the afternoon." --No explanation needed.
- "...A massage after a day of lugging babies and who knows what else around." -- Deep breath in, long breath out....
- "...A view of 'my' mountains out my back door." -- Never fails to inspire awe.
- "...A hug from my loves." --Delicious.
- "...A cup of smell-good coffee and uninterrupted conversation." -- Does that actually happen these days?
What's on your list? :)