Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

february's passage

So as not to forget... here's February's passage!

We are focusing who Jesus is!

"Jesus said if I listen to his words and believe in God, I will have everlasting life. When I believe Jesus, rivers of living water will flow our of my heart. Jesus is the food that keeps me alive. If I always go to Jesus with my needs, I will never need anything. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Jesus is the only way to come to God. Jesus is the resurrection and the life. If I believe in God, even though I may die, Jesus will make me alive again! Jesus came to help us understand who the true God is and to show us how to be in God's family. Jesus came to bring us truth and eternal life."

(Taken from: John 5:34; John 7:38; John 6:35; John 11:25-26; John 14:6; 1 John 5:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there... say something! :)