Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

friends



Just thinking about how amazingly blessed I have been in my life... through the friends God has brought into my life. I love thinking of the intricate details that brought all of us together--knowing that it had to be God who worked all of that out! I especially love it when God surprises me with friendships I wouldn't have ever guessed would happen, with friends that just "happened"--and didn't require a lot of work to get there. I always have to laugh when I look at now-friends who, upon first meeting, I was sure I rubbed them the wrong way--and to see us now so close and interconnected! God is so good at bringing people into my life who provide perspective and balance, laughter and fun, support and love.

God is so good at picking friends. Love you, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there... say something! :)