Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

dining room... before and after!


For some reason, the pictures I have of the dining room aren't the best, but... because I'm feeling lazy.... they will have to do! 

The dining room was a dark burgundy color before... which wasn't bad. It just made it feel really dark and one of the thing Rey and I love about the house is the windows. So, I wanted to brighten it up!

Here is the dining room before:


 

Dirty lights!



 

Looking in from the living room:




Primer going on!






















Like I said, the after shot is not the best angle... but, here it is!




















These doors are one of my favorite parts about the house:





































Looking back towards the living room:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there... say something! :)