Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

the love boat: pt 5-- baby care

You know you've got yourself a good babysitter when they say things like:

"Just so you know, I've washed all the bedding twice and cleaned up all the dog poop in the yard."

Or:

"I think it's good that you're coming back and everything, but I kind of feel like, 'Oh, no! They are taking away my children!'"

Or, when you find this on your fridge....



... and your toddler has learned them.

We had just that kind of babysitter... My cousin, Alicia (with the help of sis and mom) did an awesome job of taking care of our babies the 4 days we were gone. She never complained about waking up several times in the middle of the night. She handled discipline issues like a pro.

And, she went way above what any "normal" babysitter would have done.

Thanks, Alicia! We are lucky to have you.

And, no. You can't have her. She's ours. All ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there... say something! :)