Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

girls

Here's an article that anyone who has girls or works with girls should read.

I have been thinking a lot about what messages I may send to Aleni about womanhood. From watching me, what will she believe about being beautiful? Being loved? Having worth?

I want Aleni to grow up into a confident woman of God, whose beauty radiates from within. The beauty that comes from knowing that she is adored by and belongs to her heavenly Daddy.

So far... it seems my little girl is off to a good start. ;)



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Aleni! You're going up sooo fast! And you're starting to look like your big brother. Gpa and Gma Hoerr love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Dot! Thanks so much for commenting! Everyone here says Aleni looks a lot like her daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there... say something! :)