Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm not so good at this...


Well, I am completely honored to have been chosen by my soccer-lovin' friend, Sarah for a blog award. I am always thrilled when people read my stuff, so thanks!! Sarah writes about her life, posts recipes and whatever else might be going on. I am excited that she is studying to be a doula... might use her some day! Haha...

What I am bad at is knowing who to pass the award on to... I am not going to copy the rule list, because I don't think I can do any of them!! (I don't have 15 friends that blog... I mostly stalk people I don't know, haha. I think people already know 7 things about me...etc.)

But, check out the blogs on my "Enjoyable Reads" list if you're short on things to do. They are indeed "enjoyable"--and often insightful!!

Thanks again, Sarah!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there... say something! :)