Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Bloggy award!

Yupii!! I got an award... I am THAT cool.

My duties as winner are the following: I must answer the following questions with single word answers, and then pass the award on to five more bloggers.

Before I start, I know this is gonna kill me because everyone that knows me can tell you I don't keep anything to ONE word....and I hate painting myself into one definate corner. Gotta have your options, yes??

Ok, here goes:

Your cellphone: nope
Your hair: amazing
Your mother: superwoman
Your father: teacher
Your favorite food: choco-to-the-late
Your dream last night: dream?
Your favorite drink: mocha
Your dream/goal: impact
What room are you in? office
Your hobby: gabbing
Your fear: blandness
Where do you see yourself in six years? happylandia
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't: strong-willed
Muffins: blueberry
Wishlist item: house!
Where did you grow up? Illinois
Last thing you did: attemptednap
What are you wearing? clothes (helloooo...)
Your TV? nada
Your pets? cute
Friends? completeme
Your life: expanding
Your mood: tired
Missing someone: always
Vehicle: van
Something you aren't wearing: stilettos
Your favorite store: consignment
Your favorite color: green
When was the last time you laughed? today
When was the last time you cried? 10daysago
Your best friend? Rey
One place you go over and over: fridge
Facebook: life! :)
Favorite place to eat: Italian

Mmmmm... I think I'll just keep this award to myself!! Why?? Because, I think alot of my friends have already answered this one! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't answerd it, ohh I get it, am I not worthy or somthin??? aye??
    well I guess I will just sit here and mope for the rest of the day, (sniff)(sniff)...
    bye.
    Love,
    Adri...

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there... say something! :)